Applying for a Dubai visa from Nigeria is the first step to take when planning a trip to Dubai. Dubai offers an e-visa to Nigerian citizens. You can process your Dubai visa online. Unlike other countries, Dubai does not require so much documentation. To get a Dubai visa, you can process the application online. Dubai has become one of the top tourist destinations across the world. It is home to the tallest buildings in the world. Dubai is one of the most visited tourist attractions.
Nigerians travelling to Dubai require a visa to visit the Emirate. Getting a Dubai visa takes between 24 hours to 1 week. Applying for a Dubai visa from Nigeria does not require so much documentation, statement of account, sponsor or invitation. Dubai offers different kinds of visas available to Nigerians visiting Dubai.
Reasons to Travel to Dubai
1. Honeymoon: Dubai is one of the top honeymoon spots around the world. It is one of the many reasons why Nigerians love to visit Dubai.
2. Medical tourism: Over the years, Dubai has been known for its advanced medical practices. It is one of the top medical tourism destinations for Nigerians.
3. Vacation: Dubai is one of the best vacation countries around the world, it has some of the most beautiful vacation spots scattered all over the city.
4. Tourism: Dubai has a combination of natural, historical and modern tourism potentials. It houses the tallest buildings in the world, the largest aquarium, underwater experiences and so much more.
5. Conferences: It has also become one of the top places for retreats and conferences.
6. Business: Dubai is business-friendly, that is why the majority of the people have made Dubai their preferred business hub.
7. Work: Because of its enormous potentials, Dubai offers opportunities for Nigerians and other people around the world to pursue a career in Dubai.
8. Schooling: Dubai also has some of the best learning institutions offering quality education.
9. Relocation: Dubai has also become a good spot for people considering relocation out of Nigeria.
Click here For Cheap Dubai flight in Nigeria
Classes of Dubai Visa From Nigeria
There are different classes of visas when you are visiting Dubai from Nigeria, you need to know the best kind of visas that applies to you.
Transit Visa: This type of visa is required by passengers who are travelling to another country through Dubai. The transit visa will only be applicable if you are travelling to another country and would be passing through Dubai. It is valid for 30 days from the day of release.
Tourist Visa: This is the most common type of Dubai visa. This is the type of visa required for people visiting Dubai for vacation, honeymoon, sightseeing etc. It allows you to stay for up to 30 days, it has a validity of 58 days from the date it was issued. Validity means you must use the visa on or before the 58 days as specified.
Visitors Visa: This is the type of visa used by applicants who are visiting Dubai on invitation from either spouse, friends or family. This type of visa is issued when you have friends or family who are Dubai residents
Work Visa: This is the type of visa required by employees who plan to work in Dubai or got a job in Dubai.
Student Visa: This is the visa required for students who are planning to study or studying in Dubai.
Other Kinds of Visa
96 Hour Visa: This is the type of visa available to people that are only staying in Dubai for a maximum of 4 days. It is the kind of visa only available for short stays.
2 Weeks / 14 Days Visa: The 14 days visa is only available for a maximum of 14 days stay in Dubai.
1 month / 30 Days Visa: This is a 30 days visa that allows a maximum stay of 30 days. It is divided into 30 days single entry and 30 days multiple entry visas.
a. 30 Days Single Entry Visa: This visa allows a maximum of 30 days stay on a single entry. It means you can only stay for a maximum of 30 days on a single entry.
b. 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa: This visa allows you entry into Dubai multiple times within 30 days
3 Months/90 Days Dubai Visa: It is valid for 90 days. It is divided into two.
a. The 90-day single entry visa: This is valid for a maximum of 90 days stay in Dubai on a single entry.
b. 90 days multiple entry visa: This is a multiple entry visa that is valid for 90 days. It allows you entry into Dubai multiple times for a maximum period of 90 days.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
The cost of a Dubai visa varies, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
General Requirement for Applying for a Dubai Visa From Nigeria
1. International Passport: You must have the Nigerian International passport
2. Your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months
3. Proof of Health Insurance
4. Scanned Data page of your passport
5. Your passport photograph: You must also provide a passport photograph which will be scanned and uploaded
6. Filled Form: You must fill the Visa Application form with correct and accurate information
7. proof of Funds: You must also provide proof of funds to show that you have enough money to spend throughout your stay in Dubai
8. Health Insurance: You are required to provide proof of health insurance
9. Copy of Hotel Reservation
Requirement for Student Visa
In addition to the general requirement, these are some of the other requirements for a student visa in Dubai for Nigerians.
- Admission letter from the university in Dubai
- Evidence of payment
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Credentials and documents
- Sponsors six months Statement
- Sponsorship letter from either parent or guardian
How to Apply for Dubai Visa From Nigeria
Submit Your Application to VFS Services in Nigeria: You can submit your application to VFS Services Nigeria. Ensure you fill the form in block letters, submit the form at the address below.
Travelwaka Tours is a trusted travels and tours company in Nigeria. The company offers visa processing, travel ticketing, local tours. Travelwaka offers Dubai, US, UK, South Africa, Canada, Dublin, Australia, Austria, Germany, France visa applications.
1. Contact Travelwaka Tours
email@example.com or call 08173091370
2. VFS Global Services Nigeria
Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki‑Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
3. Dubai Embassy
You can also apply at the Dubai embassy, Abuja
No. 2, Columbine Close, Off Colorado Street, Minister Hill, Maitama, Abuja.
Things to note When Applying for Dubai Visa from Nigeria
30 Days tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue, this means you must travel within 58 days that it was issued.
Getting a Dubai visa in Nigeria has been made easy with the introduction of the e-visa. The e-visa can easily be processed online.
How long does it take for Dubai Visa to be out
Applying for a US Visa from Nigeria takes two to four days. After the application, you can then track the application through the reference number from the application portal.